This model is recommended for technical divers , CCR divers and Boats. The two-stage booster with its lower driving air consumption is particularly suited for professional use and for diving centers.
Examples of use
To fill a 3L tank from a storage tank with 100 BAR pressure, less than 50 seconds are requires to reach 220 BAR.
Even if used for longer period of time, the unique design of this booster prevents irs temperature from rising, thus allowing a safe filling procedure.
Body: ergal, stainless steel 316, brass ot 58
Seals: fkm, ecopur, teflon, composit
Overcooled head and cylinder
C2X Mil case OB19X
This particular version allows filling six cylinders simultaneously, while the operator dows not need to be present, because this model offers an automatic shut-off at the desired pressure. It was designed for groups of CCR divers, for diving centers, Liveaboards and special forces.
- the system is placed in a waterproof case with handles and wheels for easy transport
- the booster is switched on and off automatically
- it provides an adjustable switch-off pressure
- the oxygen inlet pressure can be controlled
- the final oxygen pressure can be checked
- the air supply pressure can be adjusted
- the decanting speed is adjustable
- 3m stainless steel hose
- the filling bar can be placed inside the case
- a pressure reducing valve for air supply is included in the case and placed with long connecting hose (3m)
- this model can be delivered with all types of connections for all types of tanks
- for every output, there is a check valve
Weight: 18kg (without booster)
With the impeccable design and sturdy, encloses all the safety devices and the necessary automation, which makes the model ideal for use in diving center and in the professional field.
- all the devices and the booster are contained within a stainless steel frame and covered by 2mm stainless steel panels
- inside we placed filter for oxygen, one-way valves, safety valve hp and lp to make it safe for the operators and for workplace
- double hp inlet and outlet pressure gauge and air supply pressure gauge to always have a simple visual check
- an adjustable racking and versatile system that allows us to balance the storage pressure with the cylinders to recharge whether they are large or small
- a booster speed control system, which makes it versatile in turn with both small cylinders and large
- an automatic shut-off system, with the possibility to adjust the maximum pressure, depending on the requirements