Booster for sports diving, particularly recommended CCR divers.
Thanks to its high performance, reliability and safety, this model can also be used for larger cylinder sizes and small groups of divers.
Examples of use
To fill a three-litre tank starting by a 100-bar storage.
Less than a minute and a half to go up to 220 bar.
Even if used for a long time, its unique design makes that the temperature does not increase.
This allows the filling is always safe.
Body: ergal, stainless steel 316, brass ot 58
Seals: fkm, ecopur, teflon, composit
Overcooled head and cylinder
C2 Mil Case
This particular version allows filling six cylinders simultaneously, while the operator dows not need to be present, because this model offers an automatic shut-off at the desired pressure. It was designed for groups of CCR divers, for diving centers, Liveaboards and special forces.
- the system is placed in a waterproof case with handles and wheels for easy transport
- the booster is switched on and off automatically
- it provides an adjustable switch-off pressure
- the oxygen inlet pressure can be controlled
- the final oxygen pressure can be checked
- the air supply pressure can be adjusted
- the decanting speed is adjustable
- 3m stainless steel hose
- the filling bar can be placed inside the case
- a pressure reducing valve for air supply is included in the case and placed with long connecting hose (3m)
- this model can be delivered with all types of connections for all types of tanks
- for every output, there is a check valve
Weight: 18kg (without booster)